Sunday 10 February 2008

Chops Away

The weather has been beautiful for the past few days. It has been cool at at around 8 degrees C but the sun has been intense enough to add some more cancers to the existing.

Anyway we thought we'd take the regular brunch off to a restaurant on a little airfield up at 760m (sun even more intense) where we could pig ourselves out while taking in the view and watching the the little planes take off. Very pleasent. (note - no chops were served, but I couldn't think of a better title)

After returning home, Kayleigh asked me to take some Passport photos for Tasija's passport (what else). Do you know kow how hard it is to take a full face picture of a 4 month old with her eyes open and mouth closed without gluing evergthing in place? Thank goodness we don't use film anymore.

But what about the results., more beautiful than the weather and no glue applied.


p.s. I have had one of my regulars says he has started to get a phishing warning for this site. Please let me know anybody else has problems with this (or anything else).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matie,

Lovely photo...great to read the blog and keep in touch.

Hugs and kisses from all your maties down-under (ex-CS /WGR)

John said...

Hello Ian. I have started reading your blog and will be studying it as time goes by. I too have a brain tumour - Anaplastic Astrocytoma grade 3. and treatment starts 25th Feb. All the best to you my friend. My blog is at
www.mybraintumour.blogspot.com

John said...

Hello Ian. I have started reading your blog and will be studying it as time goes by. I too have a brain tumour - Anaplastic Astrocytoma grade 3. and treatment starts 25th Feb. All the best to you my friend. My blog is at
www.mybraintumour.blogspot.com

John said...

I have spent the whole afternoon reading your entire blog. It is great that you have kept it up. I was particularly interested in your views on religion as I have been going through a totally parallel experience. I am examining all my belief systems ana finding that amazing changes have taken place in my rather screwed up personality as a result.Again, All the very best to you from South Africa. I hope you are around for a good long time still.

Ian said...

Hi John, Welcome to our very exclusive club. Glad to see you keeping your morale up. I quickly flipped through your blog and saw many things I have been through too. Good luck with your treatment which just happens to start on the day of my next MRI.

Ian said...

John, a quick question. How did you get your blog left adjusted?

John said...

The left - adjustment of my blog was very straightforward. After much thought I simply selected a left - adjusted template from all the others on offer on the Google Blog site! Before 14 Jan, I didn't even know what a blog was. I am learning fast, even though I am and old toppie of 62. I think it is an amazing technology, and of huge therapeutic value. Good luck with your MRI. I got a great deal out of really studying your blog. Thank you for sharing.