Wednesday 10 June 2009

A Very Bad Blogger

Over 2 Months without an entry.
I have no excuses it is not that nothing has been happening, quite the opposite, but nothing to do with my tumour.

I am going to cheat and fill in some things by backdating some new entries concerning events in the past 2 months.

My health is fine (no seizures for 15 weeks!) and I have been doing a lot more exercise recently. Still get a little more tired than I used to but that could be old age creeping on. Had the latest MRI last week but won't get the results until next Wednesday. Look out for the backdated and hopefully some new posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And there was I thinking your modem (that isn't really) upgrade hadn't gone as well as planned!! ;o)
Good to see a post Ian - and hope to be able to catch up with you when we come back your way in August.
All the best,
Simon