Tuesday 28 August 2012

Still cannot read properly

Still cannot read properly.
No worse, no better.
Headache seems to me better.
Frustration is preventing me to anything  useful

Called my doctor but he was in a consultancy (sprechstunde) awaiting for him to call.
Total frustration: can't seem to be able to do anything (reading or  otherwise)

Canceled all my work appointments as I cannot concentrate and of course it is difficult to do my kind of work without being able to read (screwed something up in the sentence sentence b.......

.....got a phone call from somebody selling newspapers and I have lost track of the track think I was talking about problems of working when you cant read... well you can't.

Strangely I can fix stuff in the sentences  I am writing but as soon I have finnish it it goes in to past mode and it becomes very hard to read. It is better to rewrite than correct after.

Write only memory..... it is like writing on a ticker-tape with invisible ink.

I really want my reading to come back very soon otherwise I might go mad.




No comments: