Friday 7 March 2008

Preparing to fly

Well it's a week since my cold hit and because of the Chemo I'm still not 100% clear. I'm glad we didn't decide to leave for Bangkok earlier than Sunday. I'm hoping that by Sunday I'll be feeling my old self again. We fly out at 10pm.

This is the first time I have been seriously away since the day of my great seizure (3 nights in Nice doesn't count). In the many years of travelling for work and holidays I've never a thought to the perils of flying or of my personal safety in the many countries I have visited but I have to say I have just a little Angst towards this trip. I'm glad Carol is with me.

I don't know how much I can keep the blog up over the next two weeks, as I am not taking a PC with me. But if I can near a Internet cafe or two I'll try and put in a few updates.

No comments: