Sunday 30 March 2008

MRI Pictures

Got the MRI CD, so here are the pictures from the scans of 25 February compared with 27th August. The left picture is from the end of August and the right one is from 25th February indicating (I think) a quite substantial volume loss.















The pictures below show how much other junk has formed (mainly due to the treatment). This can be any of fluid, scar tissue or necrosis. This picture also shows very clearly how much space there is around the Brain now due to reduce pressure in the cavity.















The last picture shows quite clearly my newly acquired dent complete with ingrowing bone. I certainly think this is my best side dont't you, handsome beast.



















So all in all, as I said before, good news. Makes all the Radiation and Chemo worth suffering. I started cycle 5 on Saturday, just the usual nausea and tiredness so far. Only one more to go and then we'll need to find out what to do next. I hope the doctors decide to give me a few months rest from treatment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ian,

Hugs and big wet sloppy kisses from everyone in OZ.

As for the photos....damn...I never thought you looked that good from the outside. The interior view isn't much of an improvement. 8-)

Tim et al.