Sunday 20 January 2008

Back in the old routine

It's funny how I'm getting back into the old routine even after something as drastic as Cancer caught me out. It's been over five months since my diagnosis and I am still here and mostly healthy.

Yeah sure, five days a month I have to take some pills that that make feel bad and I have the occasional seizures, and I have a new hobby (the blog). Home life is pretty much as is it used to be with all the usual family ups and downs. Even my work life is starting to build up again (I'm off to Nice for three days this week work related).

I should, of course, be ecstatic about this, but there is a part of me that feels I should be living my life differently now, making more more of what I have left because I know that anytime my health might fail.....but hey isn't that is true for all of us.

Cool: I enjoyed my life before and I'm enjoying it still.
IAN 1. CANCER 0.

No comments: