Tuesday 1 January 2008

Welcome to 2008

Had a great holiday season with the family and friends, and now we all need to look at how to get rid of the extra few kilos we've added over the over the next few days while finishing up the last of the food (a fine balance)

We were helped a little by helping our younger daughter move to a new flat during the last week.

Over the last few days I have been feeling a bit anxious. I'm finding it a little difficult to find words when I want them and I'm making mistakes while I type. I'm hoping it's just temporary and due to the usual seasonal stresses and Kayleigh's move. But I must say I've never felt like like this before and the last couple of seizures have been more severe than for a while.

Anyway here's thanks for the great presents this year and all the best for everybody in 2008.

No comments: