Monday 7 January 2008

Chemo Cycle 2

My 2nd post radiation chemo cycle started on Saturday. I'm now on the maximum dosage of 400mg for the 5 day "on" period, and this will continue for the other four cycles too.

We started to take down the Christmas decorations as tonight is Twelfth Night (at least in our tradition), but didn't have time to get them all finished, so we left the lights up but turned them off.

On Saturday, Carol and I went to friends for dinner. These are friends who we can discuss anything with, so we covered the whole set of politics. religion and sex at some point. A favourite subject with us nowadays (as you can imagine) is death and the afterlife. Sad to say, we didn't come up with definitive answers, so I guess we'll have to wait and see :-)

Tried to settle down to some work today but finding it difficult to concentrate, so gave up after a couple of hours and sat down to write this blog entry....which obviously takes up much less concentration. I've also lost my apetite today and I think I need a snooze now.

I'll let the Rabbit report on any updates in the world
p.s. Thanks to Lyn for the only rabbit greetings so far

No comments: