Tuesday 8 April 2008

Reliving My Life

I've been fully back to "normal" for a day now, much happiness.

Over the past couple of days I have had to re-live the last 8 Years of my life in order to write a letter to catch up with my old friend.

It is extraordinary how much I recalled in the space of only a few hours and how many many extreme emotions I relived over this time; happiness, pride, disappointment, surprise, wonder and sadness just to name but a few.

By the time I finished writing the letter, my mind was full with these renewed thoughts as if they had all just happened yesterday. So if I did this to cover the rest of my life, would this bring all my the memories to the fore? I think I might like that, even accounting for how the older memories will be a little harder to grab hold off.

If I am going to do this I think I need to do it soon because I'm finding that over the last few weeks it takes so much longer to write, not because I can't think of things to say, but I keep making mistakes as I write and the spell checker is working overtime due to repeated word sections and transliteration of letters. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I always had a mild dyslexia and if the tumour's going to hit the areas of speech and writing this might could start to happen. But it could be I just need better reading glasses.

No comments: