Friday 12 October 2007

Blog Started

I started writing this blog today so all the entries dated before today were written in retrospect starting on the day I had my 1st seizure. From today I'll try and write the entries properly.

Why?
I'm writing this blog so that family (all of whom live in England apart from my immediate family) and friends can catch up with how I'm doing (pretty well at the moment by the way), and also as a kind of therapy for myself that reflects my state of mind and body as my cancer progresses and I (along with my friends, family and the medical profession) try to fight it back.

Also as I mentioned in a previous entry, so many of the cancer blogs I have read concentrate on the disease and its treatment and forget to mention the the rest of life that goes on around and with the victim (its too early to say sufferer, and I hope it stays that way). I'm hoping to cover it all, if I'm brave enough.

My dearest wife Carol has agreed to continue this blog if/when I am no longer able to continue it for myself.

No comments: