Monday 22 October 2007

Caught out on afterlife

In yesterday's blog I mentioned in passing (during the hair saga) that Carol and I had been discussing what might come after death. Well somebody spotted that I hadn't mentioned the discussion anywhere else. Sorry about that, I still haven't quite got the hang of getting all the important stuff in a blog yet.

Well, Carol and I disagree; Carol reckons nothing follows death, but I (want to) believe in an afterlife as part of a common consciousness (maybe that is as a part of god). I don’t fear oblivion, but I believe there is more to the universe than the physical, and there is some (not much) evidence to support this.

This is probably the only question that we will all know the answer to one day but will never be able to tell anybody about it. I can't help thinking this will be a recurring theme of this blog.

No comments: